Co-curricular /Extracurricular Activities

Sarah Santhouse's portfolios

Details

Fall semester of 2013 I was lucky enough to join America's foremost professional fraternity for men and women pursuing careers in business. With the help of my brothers, I have grown into a more confident individual who feels prepared to take on the business world. I currently hold the position Vice President of Fundraising and I hope to provide Pace University with many fun, worthwhile events while raising funds in order to send brothers from my chapter to DSP's Grand Chapter Congress in 2015.

Commuter Advisory Board's Executive Board Fall 2013

Details

Choralaires

I served as manager of WHS's honors choir my senior year.
Details

Non-Sequitur

I was co-founder and president of the Improv Club, Non-Sequitur.
Details

Cardinal McCloskey Community Services

Details

I began my internship with Cardinal McCloskey Community Services in January of 2014. This opportunity has taught me so much about the development process within non-profit organizations; specifically the aspect of event planning and how vital events are to fundraising efforts. This organization works primarily with at-risk children and families, foster care programs, and assisting developmentally disabled adults learn important life and career skills in order to gain independence. When I leave work every day, I feel as if the work I’ve done has helped someone in my community succeed in their life. One project I am particularly proud of is this years Stepping Up for CMCS Walkathon website that I designed and then built with the assistance of one other intern. The website can be found here: http://cardinalmccloskey.donorpages.com/Walkathon2014/ 

I look forward to many more months with CMCS!

Relay for Life's Top Non-Greek Fundraising Team!

I participated on a team with my friends to support Relay for Life and we were honored to be named Pace University's Top Non-Greek Fundraising Team.
Details

Wethersfield Teen Theater Company

Wethersfield Teen Theater Company's production of Footloose.
Details

Wethersfield High School's Drama Club

WHS's performance of Little Women in which I played the part of Jo March.
Details