Members | The Pace Chronicle

Results

Michael Oleaga's profile picture

Michael Oleaga - Administrator

The name is Michael Oleaga. I'm from New York City and am currently a junior majoring in Communication Arts & Journalism and minors in Political Science and Peace & Justice Studies at Pace University - Pleasantville/Briarcliff Manor.

I am heavily involved in many extracurricular activities at Pace. I've been the President of the Voices of International Students Association [VISA], Vice President of Finance for the Commuter Advisory Board [CAB], and Vice President of the Desi Heritage of South Asians [DHOSA], and there's probably one or two more clubs missing but it's possible to lose track.

I'm the first Editor-in-Chief of The Pace Chronicle Newspaper and a Head Delegate for Pace - Westchester's Model United Nations team where we have traveled and won awards for Pace University. These two organizations are the two I hold with the greatest regard.

As you can see, I'm involved in many diverse organizations, even though I'm not an International student, South Asian, or a Commuter, I enjoy being part of something that's different to me.

My hobbies are writing, photography, news & politics which explains my love and strong commitments for Model UN and The Pace Chronicle.

Joined: January 24, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Colleen Murray 's profile picture

Colleen Murray - Member

My name is Colleen Murray. I graduated with a Media and Communication Arts major/psychology minor from Pace. I am interested in starting a career in advertising, specificallly the creative aspect of copywriting.

Joined: August 19, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Diandra Garcia's profile picture

Diandra Garcia - Member

Welcome to my EPORTFOLIO! My intention is to showcase my collection of professional materials.

Joined: February 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Heather Askildsen's profile picture

Heather Askildsen - Member

Earning my B.A. in English and communications at Pace University, I gained experience writing across multiple disciplines including journalism, website copy, business writing, literary criticism, and creative fiction. A skilled communicator and public speaker, I have expertise in community outreach and social networking. My academic writing has received scholarly recognition and I am affiliated numerous honor societies.

Joined: November 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Laurie Doppman's profile picture

Laurie Doppman - Member

Care Manager and Mental Health Counseling graduate student with a previous career in broadcast media seeking to transition permanently into the health and social services industry. Ability to learn new information quickly and accurately using a practical approach and integrating different techniques to achieve success. Proficient in crisis management, with the ability to creatively solve problems under pressure. Additional experience as a volunteer mentor to diverse populations.

Joined: November 5, 2019 at 10:28 AM
Melissa Recine's profile picture

Melissa Recine - Member

Hi!  My name is Melissa Recine.

Joined: February 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Miroslava Reznikova's profile picture

Miroslava Reznikova - Member

Joined: December 10, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Molly Forman's profile picture

Molly Forman - Member

Thanks for visiting my eportfolio page. My name is Molly and I am presently pursuing a degree in Media and Communication Arts at Pace University and will graduate in December. I am excited to be entering the workforce and would love to land a job in the production or magazine industry. During my years at Pace I have been very active in university media organizations and I will be graduating with four distinct internship experiences. 

Feel free to contact me at mollysforman@yahoo.com for more infomation. 

Joined: April 6, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Rose Fava's profile picture

Rose Fava - Member

Hello, my name is Rose Fava and I am a senior Communication Arts & Journalism major, minoring in Environmental Studies and Sociology/Anthropology at Pace University- Pleastantville-Briarcliff Manor.  I'm the Managing Editor of the campus newspaper The Pace Chronicle and the Secretary for the Pace Public Relations Club.  Also, this semester I am interning at Artist Arena in New York, NY. 

Joined: April 28, 2011 at 5:15 PM
9 members