External media

External media

During the week, Oscar Garcia may be the typical nine to five office job individual. Once the work week is over, Oscar heads to his favorite restaurant, La Ruana Paisa, for a live karaoke performance. Oscar shares his passion for singing as well as his personal background from Colombia.

This is one of the videos that I produced at SUNY Dutchess Community College. I was able to manage and produce videos on what the college has to offer for current and incoming students. Met with DCC Registrar Office to discussed key points of their exceptional service. 

I was able to do a sit down interview with Angel Luna at Pace University studio. Angel is an interesting young teenage boy that wears makeup. He discuses on how it feels like to wear makeup in public and how his parents accept his daily routine of doing make up.

This is another video that I produced at SUNY Dutchess Community College. I was able to manage and produce videos on what the college has to offer for current and incoming students. Met with DCC Health Office to discussed key points of their exceptional service.