I am currently a graduate student at Pace University in Pleasantville, NY, studying Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling. I will be getting my Master's Degree in Spring 2016, and my CASAC soon afterwards. I would like to work with children and adolescents with co-occuring disorders and/or trauma, preferably in a residential treatment facility.
I also received my Bachelor's Degree from Pace University in Pleasantville, NY, studying Applied Psychology and Human Relations. I was lucky enough to intern at Cognitive and Behavioral Consultants LLC, Hope's Door Domestic Violence Shelter, as well as ACT Now Psychotherapy with Dr. Barbara Lavi. Likewise, I was able to volunteer with the Pleasantville Cottage School and SPARC, an organization that enhances the lives of those with developmental disabilities. Through these, I believe that I grew to be a better student, leader, and person.
Please, explore my ePortfolio page, and feel free to post or email any links, comments, etc you would like me to hear. Happy scrolling!
Stephanie Jacovino's wall
- Earn my CASAC-T and begin working in an OASIS certified facility
- Get a job working with children with co-occuring disorders and/or trauma
- Complete certification for the Gottman's Institute Couple's Counseling Course
Top Non-Greek Fundraising Team, Relay for Life 2013
- My first time out of the country was Spring Break 2013
- I have two sisters: one older, and one younger
- I absolutely love cooking and trying new things
- I have been to three official Harry Potter exhibits (London, New York, and Orlando)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Stephanie Jacovino
Pace University Mailbox 62
Pleasantville, NY 10570
- Country: United States
- Mobile phone: 2035207471