by Caitlin Meuser

Welcome to the Business Honors Program

Here I am informing students about upcoming Lubin events.

"You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream." -C.S Lewis

My short term Fall 2012 goals include:

1) To run naother marathon by December 2012.

2) To complete an internship in public relations with CBS Sports.

3) To start my Senior Thesis.

My long term goals include:

1) To graduate Summa Cum Laude from Pace University in May 2013 with an Honors Degree in Marketing and a minor in Management and Sociology / Anthropology studies.

2) To be accepted to NYU's Master's in Sports Business Program for Fall 2013.

3) To secure a marketing career in sports and entertainment.

My skills include:

1) Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. 

2) I have excellent communication skills and I am a very effective public speaker.

3) I work well in teams as well as independently. 

4) I specialize in Marketing, particularly in sports & entertainment marketing.

My ePortfolio is a reflection of all of the work I have accomplished throughout my years at Pace.  My experiences at Pace University have been a unique learning experience in which I have received individualized attention from my professors that has helped me to take advantage of all of the educational opportunities that Pace has to offer.

My ePortfolio highlights my greatest academic work and accomplishments since I began as a student here in the fall of 2009. It reflects my growth as both a student and as a business professional over the past two years and displays my goals and dreams for the rest of my college career until graduation.  Editing and formatting my ePortflio has become a hobby for me. And it is never complete because there is always a new and exciting change in the life of a Business Honors Pace Student.

My ePortolfio captures how I have learned to Work Toward Greatness.

Feedback

anonymous profile picture
one thing you actually need to find out regarding: wicker chair cushions

An effective way to allow your back garden appear a great deal better is having a handful of patio furniture, it will be great for your best freinds and family to use.

one of the crucial well-liked styles of patio furniture is wicker furniture, since it it durable and versatile.

Natural fiber furniture are manufactured from a hard fiber named cane which happens to be taken from plants.

It is usually regularly composed of reed, bamboo, and also cane possibly at times from plastic-type material fibres.

A few of the first civilizations made use of wicker furniture were the traditional Egyptions.

Wicker chairs are light and long lasting which makes them well appropriate for garden furniture.

Usually individuals begin to feel uncomfortable whenever being seated upon wicker chairs for too much time, the main reason why they want to invest in wicker chair cushions. This will help anybody feel more enjoyable while sitting upon it.

The only real resolution to keep your behind from getting sore is often wicker chair cushions.

listed here is a decent tool when it comes to: wicker chair cushions indoor

The simplest way to take pleasure in a wicker chair should be to place a superior cushion onto it, this is why wickerwork chairs are typically developing remarkable reputation among people today.

Wicker chair cushions result in a comfort level between seat and the individuals rear.

Wicker chairs are available in pretty much all shapes and forms, but there is a cushion to suit each and every one. Generally there a variety of different sizes and fashoins to chose from, and they can satisfy your unique preference.

Rattan chair cushions may also be used for several other functions, for instance sitting on the grass within your back garden, or a great way of relaxing on your veranda.

If you opt to head out to the coastline or any local tennis sport locally, you are able to carry most of these cushions. They can go wherever you like.

Make sure you select cushions which fit your wants as they possibly can virtually all feel just like other types of cushions.

The particular cushions that last the greatest are the ones which can be created with high class resources, most of these might possibly be more high-priced.

When the chairs are going to be positioned out in the open, it is advisable to discover a cushion that is certainly water resistant and additionally can endure the wear and tear it will likely be subject to.

The cushions which aren't water-resistant may also be used but then you’ll have to take consideration that they're not put outside when not in use.

what follows is a beneficial site when it comes to: wicker chair cushions clearance

anonymous profile picture
Emily

I looved the speech you did about upcoming Lubin events, good job :-)

anonymous profile picture
Emily

I loved the speech you did about upcoming Lubin events, good job :-)