Caitlin Meuser's portfolios
Welcome to the Business Honors Program
Communication is Key!
"You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream." -C.S Lewis
My short term Fall 2012 goals include:
1) To run naother marathon by December 2012.
2) To complete an internship in public relations with CBS Sports.
3) To start my Senior Thesis.
My long term goals include:
1) To graduate Summa Cum Laude from Pace University in May 2013 with an Honors Degree in Marketing and a minor in Management and Sociology / Anthropology studies.
2) To be accepted to NYU's Master's in Sports Business Program for Fall 2013.
3) To secure a marketing career in sports and entertainment.
My skills include:
1) Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
2) I have excellent communication skills and I am a very effective public speaker.
3) I work well in teams as well as independently.
4) I specialize in Marketing, particularly in sports & entertainment marketing.
My ePortfolio is a reflection of all of the work I have accomplished throughout my years at Pace. My experiences at Pace University have been a unique learning experience in which I have received individualized attention from my professors that has helped me to take advantage of all of the educational opportunities that Pace has to offer.
My ePortfolio highlights my greatest academic work and accomplishments since I began as a student here in the fall of 2009. It reflects my growth as both a student and as a business professional over the past two years and displays my goals and dreams for the rest of my college career until graduation. Editing and formatting my ePortflio has become a hobby for me. And it is never complete because there is always a new and exciting change in the life of a Business Honors Pace Student.
My ePortolfio captures how I have learned to Work Toward Greatness.