Caitlin Meuser's portfolios
Major: Marketing Minor(s): Management & Sociology/Anthropology Cumulative GPA: 3.87 Relevant Coursework: Sports & Entertainment Marketing, Sports Psychology, Consumer Behavior, Selling and Sales Management Academic Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma, Dean's List First Honors, Dale Carnegie Leadership CertificationAddress: 1 Pace Plaza, New York, NY 10038
● Compile daily sports media clips that are distributed to the company ● Collect and distribute stories concerning CBS Sports talent ● Fact check and file press releases ● Assist in production and broadcasts of The NFL Today ● Tweet live updates during NFL games ● Transcribe press conferences with NFL talent and broadcasters, such as Phil Simms and Gary Danielson
• Created PA logs for basketball games that were distributed to the entire Event Presentation team • Coordinated all entertainment that took place during halftime, timeouts and quarter breaks • Assisted the floor director in organizing the entertainment on and off the court • Screened and cut DVD game records that were distributed to season subscribers
• Analyzed results from online survey panels through excel documents; prepared research reports and executive summaries after the data was thoroughly analyzed and documented • Performed qualitative and quantitative research through focus groups for potential TV pilots • Prepared research reports of Fuse TV ratings (such as the Grammy coverage) for the General Manager and Vice President to analyze
• Planned special events; assisted in coordinating NFL players and other popular media personalities to attend our Wellness Week campaign • Conducted corporate research and marketing research to assist CEO Alexis Glick with developing synergies between Gen YOUth and other corporations • Developed marketing campaigns in order to promote health initiatives and physical fitnessthrough sports in schools
• Increased attendance at Kaplan’s Practice Tests by 100% through on-campus marketing • Launched a social media campaign for Kaplan programs through Facebook that increased attendance by 20% • Collected over 100 leads by direct marketing to students around campus
• Implemented a marketing campaign that increased revenues by 25% between 2010 and 2011 - Developed a marketing strategy using the 4 Ps to identify a target market and promote effectively to consumers - Coordinated direct marketing strategies in order to expand Herrell’s consumer base - Strategically launched a social media campaign through Facebook; increased monthly users by 81% • Interviewed and trained an average of ten employees per summer
Certifications, accreditations and awards
Dean's List First Honors
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Dale Carnegie Leadership Certification
Goal #1: Excel in my Public Relations internship this fall.
Goal #2: Maintain my internship through the spring semester.
Goal #3: Acquire a full time position at either Madison Square Garden, CBS Sports or NBC Sports upon my graduation.
Goal #1: To graduate Summa Cum Laude in May.
Goal #2: To complete my senior thesis before my 22nd birthday on March 23rd, 2013.
Goal #3: To submit my senior thesis to a Sports and Entertainment Marketing conference.
Goal #4: To get my senior thesis published in a scholarly journal.
Goal #5: To achieve a score of 650+ on my GMAT exam.
Goal #6: To take on a management minor and complete it by May 2013.
Goal #7: To establish 5 different graduate programs that I will apply to in the near future.
Goal #8: To expand my professional network by ten contacts.
Goal #9: To increase attendance at the Lubin Networking Banquet by 100 attendees.
Goal #10: To be chosen as a Board of Trustees Award Recipient
Goal #1: To run a 5K marathon by Spring 2013.
Goal #2: To lose the 5 lbs I gained since I started working full time.
Goal #3: To be selected to deliver the graduation speech.
Goal #4: To eat at 1 new restaurant every month
Goal #5: To call my grandparents once a week.
Goal #6: To read The Elusive Fan and Chasing Stars by September 30th.
Goal #7: To visit the Statue of Liberty.
Goal #8: To get 5 people every month to sign up for a GMAT/GRE/LSAT/MCAT course for my job with Kaplan.
Goal #9: To purchase the iPhone 5.
Goal #10: To attend the 2013 SEME Conference at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.