Here is some of the coursework that I have completed while enrolled in the Media and Communications Graduate Program at Pace University.

Amber Jones's portfolios

2b - Ethics, Morality, and the Communication Industry

Debate papers and assignments from my Spring 2015 Ethics, Morality, and the Communication Industr...
5 portfolios

None that you can see

Creative Commons license

Course Listing

Fall 2015:
MCA 681Multi-Platform Communications
MCA 693Internship

Spring 2015:
MCA 610Communications Research
MCA 696XEthics, Morality & Com Indstry

Fall 2014:
MCA 601Industry Theory and Practice
MCA 602Writing for Organizations

Summer 2 2014:
MCA 639Creative Writing for Media Pro

Spring 2014:
MCA 603Effective Spkng for Indus Prof
MCA 696SCurrent Issues in Media Tech.

Domestic Violence PSA

This is a script that I wrote for a Domestic Violence PSA as part of my Creative Writing for Broadcast Media class. The idea was to show that domestic abuse isn't always physical. Emotional and verbal abuse might be less obvious than physical violence, but it is just as damaging.

Social Media Training Video

This is another script I wrote for my Creative Writing for Broadcast Media class. This script is a training video for an organization. The idea was to show employees the various ways that Social Media can get you into trouble at work.

Intern Harassment OpEd

This is a piece I wrote for an OpEd assignment in my Writing for Organizations course.

Facebook's New Gender Options

This is a Storify that I created for my Current Issues in Media Technology class. The subject was the recent changes that Facebook made to its gender options, and the impact it had on society.

The Way You Speak Can Hurt Your Job Opportunities

This is a Storify that I created about Vocal Fry, and the recent research that has shown that it can harm your future job prospects.