Above this short introduction are three pictures of me. The first, on the left, is how I look today. It’s a pretty recent picture, I’m glad to say. The ones on the right are me at two different stages in life. The one on the top, is me when I was six years old and the one below it is me when I was two years old.
Next to my picture is the Pace University-Pleasantville crest. I’ve included it to promote pride in my school and the culture I enjoy being in.
Apart from school, I am originally from Brooklyn, New York. There, I attended Midwood High School and graduated in the top 15% of my class. I dance, I write and I sing (not well, but I digress). I also enjoy social media, travelling, reading and cuddling up with a new pet (I’m an animal person)!
My Passions & Topics I Care About...
These are areas in which I hope to have impact someday.
Short Term Goals:
- Achieve at least a 3.7 GPA
- Consistently program throughout the semester
- Attend APCA Conference and bring back talent to school
- Attend NASPA Conference for Aspiring Student Affairs Professionals
- Join Psi Chi Honor Society (3.5 GPA in Psychology)
- Apply to 4-5 Higher Education and Student Affairs programs
- Become a NASPA NUFP mentee/Learn my place in Student Affairs as a NUFP
- Attend CSPA New York (College Student Personnel Association Conference)
- Take my GRE exam and do well (above average)
- Have a majority of programs be deemed "successful."
- Complete/Constantly work on E-portfolio pages
- Achieve a 4.0 GPA
- Apply to be an Orientation Coordinator/Intern (either at Pace University or another 2 or 4 year school in the country) or work in Residential Life either abroad or in the country.
- Attend White Privilege Conference (MADP)
- Brand Programming Board further (t-shirts, swag, etc.)
- Give Programming Board more responsibility.
- Host another, more successful Everyone Matters Day!
Click on the titles for more information on the show, book or movie!
Color: Pink & Purple
Books: Tell No One, Witch & Wizard Trilogy, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Harry Potter Series, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Gallagher Girls Series, Crank Series, Impluse
Authors: Ellen Hopkins, JK Rowling, James Patterson
Place: Brooklyn, New York
Quote: "As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Marianne Williamson
Skilled in the following Programs...
Social Networking & Media Websites:
Academic and Professional Programs: