The Perfect Body Image

For this paper, I analyzed the perception of the perfect body image based upon what society thinks. This paper goes in depth of my explanation. With the use of third person narration, I have used images of past celebrities and today's most admired celebrities to support my thesis of how sickly skinny is not true beauty, but being yourself and having confidence is.

How Technology Affects PR

Now this might not be a paper but I had to make a short presentation of how new technology affects PR. I used the example of the new addition of Instagram stories to the infamous Instagram app.

What is a Villain?

For this paper, I discussed what a villain actually is. I used an example from a great movie, The Dark Night. The Joker is probably one of the most proficient villains of all time. I felt that he fell into this category, and was a great example to examine. Along with examining his personality, I added how society has exceptional respect for him because of his charisma and determination, even though some critics might not agree with an antagonist of a story.

What makes a Villain a Villain?

Proctor & Gamble: Scope

As a Marketing major at Pace, we had to take a Marketing Management class to better our understanding of not just marketing but both marketing and management combined. Here I did a case study with a group where we looked into how we can improve a product or keep it the same based on competition, the industry, and studies of consumer behavior.

Scop Presentation

Fashion Marketing

So, in my first years at Pace I wanted to work in Fashion Marketing. English 201 was a class that allowed me to research more about it and it helped me realize that getting into the fashion industry is not easy. However, this does not mean that I gave up. I simply just looked at what else I am great at just in case all else fails. But, take a look at this piece of writing where I discussed what fashion marketing is. I also had to create a movie that summarized my paper, so definitely take a look at that as well!

What is Fashion Marketing

Vera Wang...a leader

This paper was for my Management 250 class that was also a writing enhancement. Throughout my paper, you will notice that I applied ideas about management to one of the most prominent inspirational leaders of the fashion world today; Vera Wang. I feel connected to her in some way where I hope to someday be as successful as her.