This page describes who I am as a person.

Comments (0) Add comment

Megan Burke's pages

A. Introduction

B. Professional Preparation/Resumé

Here is a page which includes my resume.

D. KPMG Discover Program

From Monday, May 20th to Wednesday, May 22nd I attended the KPMG Discover Program.  This is a lea...

E. Academic Technology Experience

Here is a page which describes my experiences as an Academic Technology intern.

F. New York Stock Exchange

Here is a page compiling my experiences as a tax intern at NYSE in NYC.

G. Con Edison Internship

A summary of my experiences during the summer of 2012.

I. Graduate Academic Materials

This is where I will reflect on my learning experiences in each of my graduate courses.

J. Audit Coursework

This page is a reflection on the two audit courses I took at Pace University.

K. Co-curricular /Extracurricular Activities

This page includes summaries and images of volunteer and academic activities that I am involved in.

L. Honors and Awards

This is a collection of the awards that I have earned for academic and extracurricular reasons.

M. Recommendations

This page includes employer, professor, and co-worker recommendations.

Welcome to my ePortfolio

Hello, my name is Megan Burke and I am an aspiring auditor.  I am a senior in the five year accounting program at Pace University.  If you take the time to scroll through my pages, you will see examples of my work, images of awards, and how I am involved in school.  I would love to find a fulfilling career in the business world, and am doing everything I can to reach that goal.  Feel free to check out my Linked in page as well at:

Personal Mission Statement

Currently, I define myself as a hard working student, employee, and regular volunteer.  I have one main belief that I like to remind myself of each day, and it is this “never stop trying to learn and grow.”  Each day I work on developing and molding myself into the final product.  I strive to find opportunities to make use of my natural talents and gifts such as acting responsibly, always being punctual, and being extremely mature.  My goal in life is to become a successful accountant so I can provide for myself and my family.

I enjoy a challenging environment which motivates me to do my best.  I excel at prioritizing responsibilities and effectively completing tasks.  I use my electronic portfolio to reflect on experiences in order to remember what I have learned and see where I am going.

One important thing that I've accomplished in my life is being the first person in my family to attend a university.  This is so important to me because it makes me and my family very proud. 

Comments (0) Add comment

Yi - 08 April 2014, 2:55 PM

Megan, I like your pages, and I would suggest you to add more of your professional working experience to your pages to attract employers' attention.

Megan Burke - 08 April 2014, 3:22 PM

Thanks Yi!  I always appreciate feedback.  I would like to direct you to my resume page: to see some of the professional experience that I have uploaded.

2868 page visits from 28 August 2012 to 5 October 2015